RE: cisco or oracle

To all,
	Regarding the heat around Mr.Murrey's messages to the list. Let's
recall that what we are after here is to learn about good trading systems.
And I don't mind anybody suggesting one to me on this list whether it is in
the form of a generous sharing (as by Jim Greening, my sincere gratitude and
appreciation to him even though I don't use channels yet) or shameless
marketing ... if (this is a big IF!) an author is willing to demonstrate that
it works, not in a hindsight (please no testimonial letters or references to
other guys "who, I swear, made it"), but in a foresight as a few other
members of the list just suggested. Why not present  buy/sell recommendations
on this list for some reasonable period of time, and if it's that impressive,
I will be the first with my wallet if the author is not exactly a generous
type.

Going this way, we would keep ourselves cool  even if we didn't get a system
to make all of us dirty rich SOOOON.

One more thing. Except a couple of recent cases, the list is doing fine
without a moderator. Yet it seems that the list has unwritten "what we do and
what we don't". Perhaps it would help if somebody had a delegated authority
to remind (not enforce!) about these "what we ..." . Actually I am suggesting
it with great reservations, but as a way to avoid the confrontations we have
seen lately.

		Cheers,
				Vitaly