Re: TD Indicators?

Metastock Charts formatted in Metastock Software Version 6.0.

 Please visit my web pages at www.murreymathtrading.com and comment to me.

And look at 180 markets set to Murrey Math format under the Metastock
software.

 This is the fastest way to set up your "Square in Time."

This is the fastest "growing Legion" of Murrey Math Traders in the World.

Let's query on statement:  W.D. Gann "lied" when he told us to "take the
high and low extremes and divide this difference by 8 and "play" the .382
and .618 retracements (reversals) off these internal 8/8 this.

  He told you the "truth" on page 34 in one of his books and then he told
you a "lie" and you went along with it.  Then, again he repeated the
"truth" on page 68 then he followed the truth with a page full of wrong
answers and everyone fell for it.

I read only one book by W.D. Gann and I learned his entire system.  Maybe
you don't have the time to read it 50 times (as I did), so my book cuts out
the "Time factor."  Let's don't believe a man who ended up betting on
horses to have a "high."

He charged $ 1,000 during the Depression, just to tell traders when the
commodity markets would reverse each day.  I sell that too.  But for only $
50.00. But I give to anyone "free" now when they buy my book.  Do my Times
work ?  Just look at chart # 295 in my book (S&P 500 Cash Index) dated
02/09/95 and you will "see" that this market reversed 16 times in a row off
my Pre-Set Times of Day for the S&P.  This is the last time Mr. Greespan
rose Interest Rates.  It also reversed 16 times in a row off my Pre-Set
Murrey Math Lines (Horizontal Harmonic Murrey Math Lines).

Please remember what Pathagorus said to his doubters..." if you want to
know the proof of Murrey Math just ask any 12 or 13 year old; for they have
the "Harmonic Rhythm" of the Universe inside of them.  Please, you tell me
what he said.  The answer is on the pictre that Leonardo da Vinci (12 th
child) bastard of his father's fourth wife (today he would be aborted:
penciled in on his picture with the naked man inside the Square, The Circle
and the Triangle.

 I have developed those three to the fourth dimension: Triangle set to the
mounuments of Mars; and I have evolved the circle into a sphere that is the
same shape as the Earth (wider at the equator) and set the Square to the
promise that God made to Noah (and that was to always have four seasons.

  If you look at any of my charts you shall see that they are set to the
instructions of John: 21.5.  (Stone Henge, England is set to the same
scripture).

Well, that is enough for this morning.
 I am treating all the Murrey Math Traders (who were able to come to
Nashville to a 4 hour Learning Academy, while we walk around the Senior Pro
Golf Tourney at Spring House at Opryland golf course.

I give back if people are willing to put out some effort to learn.  (please
look for me on the back of the green on the par three with the cliff in the
background.

please visit my web pages at www.murreymathtrading.com and criticize it.
THMurrey