Re: murrey math

Get ready to RUUUMMMBLE !!!
 Please, let's get back to "thinking" and arguing to go forward in our
learning process.

There must be thousands of Metastock users who are "burned out" at looking
at nothing more than the same 12 "Indicators" being updated, when none of
them work in a slow market and all of them are 100.% on fast reverses.

 My book teaches you how to anticipate how far a market will run up or down
the instant it reverses either way. I want you to tell me how "dum" I am.

 I learn more to help you when you try and find a flaw in my system !!!

Let's get off our overgrown "keyboards" and start "thinking" again, rather
than simply being led by some Indicator to do what we are able to "See."
(if we just look at what is happening).   Please E Mail me whether or not
you want me to keep "stirring up" the "braindead" computer heads.  thanks,
THMurrey (Murrey Math Trading).