Re: murrey math uses no indicators:

maybe murrey can post some of his current forecasts and we can all watch
the results?  Action speaks louder than words!

JB_______________________________________
Simon,

Perhaps we are too old to understand, Mr Murrey's
methodology appears best suited to 6-year-olds.

I've been around the block a few times, so has my 5-year-old.
My kid says "don't send Mr. Murrey any money, Dad".

Has anyone on this list read Mr. Murrey's book which has
famously sold worldwide? Any comments on the book? Are
you now stinking rich as a result of reading this book?
Is the book written more clearly than the foggy email
I've seen here in the past days?

Perhaps someone should read it and post a review here?

Hehehehehe.
-Neal.

At 07:01 PM 6/6/97 +0100, Simon Baker wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>At the risk of stating the obvious, and without wishing to seem overly
>cynical, this looks decidedly fishy. Am I not alone in thinking that the
>real money to be made in any successful trading system is clealry by
>playing the market, not by knocking out books to wide-eyed punters keen
>get rich quick. Quite frankly, the market is bigger than any one man, so
>trumpet your discovery from the rooftops and sit back as you earn a
fortune
>from your investments and bask in global adoration.
>
>As Dr Roffey implied, MrMurrey is probably barking up the wrong tree by
>pitching a book in an almost Amway-esque fashion to a user group
containing
>some extremely knowledgeable and proficent investors, a I title to which
>do not yet lay claim!! Following the excellent, FREE advice contained in
>this group looks liker a safer path to riches.
>
>Regards, and long live past histories and indicators
>

>Simon Baker
>

>>Murrey Math Uses No Indicators:  in my book published May 1995 Murrey
Math
>>Trading System I proved that one is able to trade without any past
history
>>or moving averages or math formulas and my 8th grade math trading
system is
>>so simple that any person who can play checkers and divide 100 by 8 and
in
>>just one hour one shall be able to trade as well as any seasoned
trader:
>>87.5 % of all time is spent looking at indicators that only work at
high /
>>low reversals.
>>
>>I have included 23 different indicators (most popular)  created by some
>>extremely smart math people, in Metastock 3.5 software and each of them
>>used some kind of average formula of the past that is always late in
its
>>buy / sell signals.
>>
>>My non-formula trading system is more accurate than the math "folks."
>>included 23 examples in my book at the top of the chart and below I had
my
>>"Square in Time" charts (since America is obsessed with sports that are
>>played inside some kind of rectangle, we trade all our markets inside a
>>square and since everyone is watching the
>>N.B.A. finals right now we do the one thing the pro's won't allow one
to do
>>and that is to  play a zone defense: the most effective zone defense is
a 2
>>- 1 - 2 zone.  I will bet you any amount of money that if you hand your
>>child (over 6 yrs) a piece of typing paper and turn it sideways and ask
>>them to make a continuos graph from the exact left edge to the exact
right
>>edge, they will avoid the zone defense on this paper 68.% of the time
>>(although they don't "see" it when they are drawing their lines).  If
you
>>know anything about basketball, you will know where to draw the five
>>circles; if not use common sense logic to spread the 5 circles out
equally
>>on the paper.
>>
>>After your child has drawn their graph on the typing paper (plain) you
will
>>fold it in half 3 times vertically and horizontally and you have just
set
>>up your child's Brain Waves to what the S.E.C. just did this week and
set
>>their "Trading Brain Waves" to 1/8 ths or exact decimals.
>>
>>Your child has reversed direction (which means that they changed their
>>minds) on one of these lines that you just divided into 1/8 ths.  Your
>>child's body is set to what Pathagorus said in 432 B.C. to know the
>>knowledge of all math it is looking at any 12 or 13 year old child ?
You
>>don't know what he meant for you probably can't "see" your navel since
62.5
>>% of the U.S. is "portly." (corpulantly fat).too much fast food.
>>
>>One of my students made $ 10,540.00 in just 3 days trading a soy bean
>>spread with Murrey Math using a checker board and two rulers and
dividing
>>100 by 8.
>>
>>In just one hour's time I can teach your child to teach you how to
trade
>>any market.
>>If you study your market more than 1 minute you are waisting your
>>family-time with your loved ones.  Bird -watchers don't prove anything
but
>>taking up time.
>>
>>With the Murrey Math Trading System one is able to memorize every
reversal
>>point of any market on a pre-set basis.  W.D. Gann lied to everyone and
>>took it to his grave.  I have proof that he told you the truth twice
and no
>>one listened.  I read his book 50 times and I saw his "little game."
He
>>made up the high / low extremes to throw you off.  Every intelligent
Math