Bob Doeden

Have checked your web site--very well done. But  would like to have some
good examples of how you would enter a trade,  using your system. For
instance, Monday might be a Buy on July Silver. What would be your entry
buy stop? Sell stop? Not looking for your system secrets--just a concrete
example of how you would place an order. Oh yes, would you recommend
using options or straight contracts. Also, while we're at it,  how about
some possible SELLS for Sept British Pound, Sept Canada Dollar, and  Sept
Coffee.  These are the most promising that I have as of 06/06/97.
Believe we could all benefit from samples of how you would place the
orders. Thank you--T.C.