Re: murrey math uses no indicators:

<< I've been around the block a few times, so has my 5-year-old.
 My kid says "don't send Mr. Murrey any money, Dad".>>

Ah Neal, don't you think you're a little hard on Mr. Murrey.  After all, he
hit the last 32 reversals in the S&P cash since 1/97.  Quite impressive don't
you think.   However, for me seeing is believing.  Why don't we give Mr.
Murrey a chance.  Neal, I'll take your name in vain and issue Mr. Murrey a
challenge from the both of us for him to post his next three S&P cash
reversals prior to the actual reversal right here so we all can see.  What do
you say Mr. Murrey.