Re: SEC converts to Murrey Math:

S.E.C. Finally converts to Murrey Math Trading System.  I wrote my book on
the fact that all markets are trading off pre-set 1/8 ths in the "Harmonic
Rhythm" inside the pre-set "Square in Time."

Please visit my url site at www.murreymathtrading.com.

and go to the 2nd page then go to the two lists of over 180 markets
(stocks, commodities, Indexes, currencies, bonds, Interest Rates) set in
the "Harmonic Rhythm" on pre-set 1/8 ths of the Sound Pitch Change in
Music.  This trading system is 10,000 years old.  This is how they built
the Pyramids.