Re: *your article*

Here's my two eights' worth:

6/3/97 close: 50.3125

I'd wait for ASND to test support at the following numbers:

1.  Fibonnacci supports

>From the 4/22 low of  36.125 to the 5/28 high of 60:

45.24525 at the 38.2% retracement
48.0625 at the  50% retracement
50.87975 at the 61.8% retracement

Since 6/3 close penetrated the 61.8% retracement, I'd wait to see if ASND
holds support at 48 and then at 45.25 before going long.

2.  Moving averages:

ASND bounced DOWN from its 200 DMA at 60 on 5/28. Historically, it has also
traded within a 1% band of its 50 DMA as support/resistance. Both MAs are
widely watched - so watch for price action here:

6/3 	50 DMA:  	47.0450
 	200 DMA:	59.3316

Given the proximity of the 50 DMA to the 50% retracement, additional reason to
wait and see if the the 50% retracement holds.

3.  Williams 14 period %R is -31.707 indicating overbought/neutral tendency  -
but a Buy signal, will be issued after %R starts moving up making a low in the
-90's area.

This would likely happen if prices move back to the 50% or the 38% supports.

I could post other studies - but this is what I could manage in a 5 second
quick-check!

Bottomline: Go long after the Fib supports have been established.

If a tech summer selloff does occur, ASND will likely give back 100% of its
gain from April. This is exactly what happened to Cisco, CA and a whole bunch
of others between 7/96 and 5/97.

While on techs, anybody seen an MACD divergence develop recently in MSFT?
Remarkably, this is absent in most other tech high-fliers. Where next, MSFT?
100?

Comments welcome!

Gitanshu