Re: Free data.

<<
 Never see any mention of commodities from this group.  My chart sigs show
 a short-near term support betwen 342  to 339 July wheat. Anyone agree,
 disagree, or care? TC.

If I draw a trendline from the #1 bottom point on 12/04/96 through the 2nd #3

on 1/30/97, I get a support at 347 on 6/2/97.   At least that's how I would
do it!
Also, when using the "Quadrant Lines" from the 4/11/96 high to the 12/4/96
low,
you see it droping below the 25% level.

For a better Wheat trade, Look at the Dec97 Wheat\Corn Spread. I made a
$4,250+ Profit in April and a $2,000+ Profit in May on this one Spread. When
charting a spread I use up in blue, down in red (creating composite) and the
only indicator is a 28 day MA over a 28 day ROC. It works Beautifully!!!

I don't see much conversing on futures either on this line, but some of the
indicators conversations are interesting and worth looking into.
Except the 6.0 version!

Have Fun Trading,
SRR/arr

Survive Financially, Eliminate Estate & Probate Taxes, Real Judgement
Proofing,
Shelter from Creditors and Bankruptcy, Ultimate Asset Protection. Send Email
(subject=Info) OffShrTrst@xxxxxxx , Avoid Income Taxes Legally
(subject="NMT")