defining trend lines

Cliff,

Unable to verify your problem following your instructions, however I
have experienced
"invalid page" messages when searching for securities, these seem to
occur when other
programs such as a CD rom containing company information are also open
with the
"find facility" also being used.
I believe it is more of a conflict with windows handling.

I find problem in the area following an exploration is the inability to
select a chart,
open it and then have to close the report & exploration windows to
access the chart.
With a windows compatible program  shouldn't it be possible to keep all
windows open ?.

Regards
Bruce Waller