Re: OptionScope

can anyone help ?
i am looking for an indicator that will buy a stock near it's low and
keep me in long for a period of say 2-3month before it generates a sell.
moving averages are prone to whipsaw., parabolic is also not suitable.
my conclusion is that trendlines are best, but metastock doesn't have the
feature
that allows trend line explorations, alarms or a way to define
trendlines.
has anyone been successful in defining trend lines (formula wise)  in
metastock ?

this would defenitely be a feature that metastock support should look
into.

mike