Re: Metastock

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions using Optionscope?  Do people use it and
what sort of ways does one use it?  I tried using the help file and the
example but it isn't too intuitive in my opinion.  The graphs, to me, don't
help me understand what I should do when comparing one option against another.

Can some one point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Andrew

PS: If Optionscope isn't the answer, is there something else I should look
at?  I am now trying to trade Warrants (long expiry date options) on the
Australian Share Market and I need as much help I can get!!!
Andrew J. Kornberg
Department of Neurology
Royal Children's Hospital
Melbourne, Australia 3052