Telescan options symbols

John,
     If you have the Telescan Investors Platform, V 1.2, Click on "Company
Reports" after you log on.  Then double click "Listed Options".  Then enter
"MDCO" and press <ENTER>.  That will give you a complete listing of all MDCO
options with their bid and asked prices.  The symbol for the MDCO August 20
calls is "QDM HD" with the space.  However, the bid and asked prices were 0,
which indicates that the Aug 20 wasn't trading right now.  That may be why you
got the invalid symbol indication in the down loader.  The symbol QDM HD is
correct.  Telescan uses the normal option symbols, but you must add the space
before the last two letters.

Jim