SCH

To all,

I just purchased Metastock today from Anderson Investing Software.
It was at a great price and included the full version of  The
Downloader.  Hope this works!

I've been on this listserv for about 2 months and I'm really happy
with the amount of trading-related information shared among
individuals.  Unfortunately, we all get to read some emails from
some rude people, but let's just hope it doesn't continue.

Is there anyone on this listserv from south central Tennessee?

I was reading an article about Wireless Telecom (WTT).  They received
an order for $1,500,000 worth of new satellite test equipment.
That's 20% of last year's sales!  Plus, there's other great
news about it.  Anyways, I was wondering what everyone thought of WTT
(in a T.A. sense).  My Windows On Wall Street software sucks and I
wanted to get some opinions from MetaStock'ers.  Your help would be
greatly appreciated.

Full Disclosure:  Someone close to me has almost $100K invested in
Wireless Telecom at $10/share.  This discussion should NOT be a
recommendation to BUY.  I just want to DISCUSS it.  I don't really
like it when people push stocks on others, but I just wanted everyone
opinion that wishes to participate.

Happy Investing,

/\/\ichael Salvucci
salvucci@xxxxxxxx