Response to rudeness

Well, I never bought PAIR.  As I warned, PAIR overshot the bottom of
my channel, and I was unable to decide on a price to buy in.  Also, I
took to heart some of the warnings I received here.  (Thanks Jim.)

Anyway, PAIR hit bottom at 14 5/8, and then recovered to the 18 range
this week.  A nice 24% rise, for anyone who could call it perfectly.
Since I can't, I am no longer looking to buy PAIR, unless it breaks
out of its current downtrend channel.