Re: SV: Perhaps or ?

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
<HTML><META content='"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=GENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face="Century Schoolbook" size=2><FONT size=2>The other dumb move is to
use no delay in the open trade price.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face="Century Schoolbook" size=2><FONT size=2>Richard Estes</FONT>

<P></P>
 ----<BR>
<B>From: </B>Lionel Issen &lt;lissen@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>
<B>To: </B>&quot;BJ&Ouml;RN BOLUMLID&quot; &lt;bolum@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;; Richard
Estes &lt;dick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;; EQUIS MAIL-list
&lt;metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;; tmurrey &lt;tmurrey@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Monday, May 19, 1997 6:19 PM<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>Re: SV: Perhaps or ?<BR>
<BR>
<HTML><BODY><FONT size=2>Since all indicators are after the fact, using a
zig-zag indicator may give<BR>
as good results as some of the other systems we use.<BR>
<BR>
Lionel Issen<BR>
<BR>
At 11:43 PM 5/19/97 +0200, BJ&Ouml;RN BOLUMLID wrote:<BR>
&gt;Hi<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;Thanks for the ansver , i have`t reed that before .<BR>
&gt;Any suggest on what i can use insted of Zig-Zag to get the same results.<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt; BoL<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;----------<BR>
&gt;Fr&aring;n: Richard Estes &lt;<A
href="mailto:dick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>dick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR>
&gt;Till: EQUIS MAIL-list &lt;<A
href="mailto:metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;;
tmurrey<BR>
&gt;&lt;tmurrey@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;;
BJ&Ouml;RN BOLUMLID &lt;<A
href="mailto:bolum@xxxxxxxxxx";>bolum@xxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR>
&gt;&Auml;mne: Re: Perhaps or ?<BR>
&gt;Datum:&nbsp; den 19 maj 1997 23:12<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;&gt;From MSWIN help:<BR>
&gt;The Zig Zag indicator (see Zig Zag) uses 20/20 hindsight to filter out<BR>
&gt;fluctuations.&nbsp; It shows only price movements that are equal to or
greater<BR>
&gt;than the amount specified.&nbsp; However, the Zig Zag indicator determines
this<BR>
&gt;&quot;after the fact&quot; (an advantage a trader doesn't have).<BR>
&gt;With that said, never use the Zig Zag indicator in a system test.&nbsp; It
will<BR>
&gt;produce results that are not attainable in real trading.<BR>
&gt;I am sure Murrey had tounge in cheek. If you have ever seen the amount
of<BR>
&gt;math that he applies to his systems. Just imagine a &quot;Harmonic Sound
Pitch<BR>
&gt;of the Key of C&quot;.<BR>
&gt;<A
href="http://www.why.net/users/blhill/pages/murrey.html";>http://www.why.net/users/blhill/pages/murrey.html</A><BR>