RE: Jim's LTXX (LTX)

Harley,
     Thanks for the charts.  I know I may have to wait a while for a good move
out of this one, but there is also the chance that it might pop soon.  Did you
see my earlier message to Guy on PAIR?  I always go with the trend.
Therefore, I would never short a stock at the top of an up trend channel.  I
only short a stock at the top of a down trend channel.  I learned that lesson
the hard way over the years <G>.  I don't have enough data yet for an accurate
short term channel, but once I do, I'll probably just sell covered calls at
short term channel tops for protection and to skim some time premium.
Jim