Re: PAIR near bottom of channel

Jim,

To me the short term upside potential is good but risky. Too me though monday
would be a wait and see day. I enclosed a few gifs. This is the stochastics and
it is extremely overbought. Hence if it runs up in the next few days and then
starts to slide back it will be a good short candidate since it will be at the
top of the channel.

The other gifs are of a weekly JF and a daily JF. I maid comments on the GIF.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\LTX.GIF"
size 29485