Re: TRIX

Gosh, Jim.  I'm looking for where to get back *into* ASND, not out!
:-)  Congrats on your successful trade.

I'm looking to buy back at $42.   What do you think?

I don't have a valid support line yet for the new uptrend.  I'm basing
my expectation on two things:  First, I drew a resistance line through
the 4/9 and 5/5/ highs.  Then I drew a speculative support line
parallel to the resistance line, and starting at the 4/22 low.  This
line goes through about 40 1/4 in about a week.

Second, there was resistance between 41 3/7 and 42 at the end of
April.  I expect this to show up as support at 42.

But, I could be wrong.  I'm worried that ASND won't get that low.  (I
really want to get back in!)