RE: Iomega

Mike,
    No MS Rt. Yes, it's a presario 2100. I was wrong--only 22 meg
ram--not 24.  That's what concerns me about original comments--low
resources. He already has 128 ram, or something like that.  I'm not
about to spend the extra money for additional memory. Not risking
warranty, a dealer would have to do it for me. And, you must use
60-nanosecond EDO Single Inline Memory Modules (SIMMS)  with tin-lead
contacts when adding memory modules. Install SIMMS in pairs only with
identical size and speed.
Doubtful on multiple monitors. No extra slots, holes, pins anywhere on
this baby. Reccommend use compaq presario V400 . That's what I was
advised by dealer.
Main pain is the black keyboard. Can't see the damn thing. This ol' man's
touch typing is lousy-- doing this message on  my out-of-style 486.  The
mandatory turn on-off with accompanying time-delay procedure is also a
bother.
  I was forced into buying this compaq because two of my main programs
(Prime/Line & Omni-Trader)  both decided to update with windows-95
versions at the same time.  So, by the time you figure  adding more
memory to my pitiful,perfectly functioning 8 Meg, new ,bigger hard drive,
scrapping my 14.4 modem for  a shiny 33.6, plus some additional goodies
inside to be installed by the $45 per hr pro, it was cheaper to pick up a
Dillard's special.
  It has been a disaster. It's click-double click- drag me all over
hell's half-acre. I'm more interested in trading than playing games with
a damn computer.  T.C.V.K..