Re: Oakwood Homes

Efrain....

I may be way off base here, but if you are using a browser you might want to
clear the memory and disk cache.  If you use Netscape you will find it under
"options" and then "network preferences."  Obviously you are on line a lot
and these two items could build up quite a bit.

Also, I would look in your "temp internet file" and see how much has built up
in it. This can be found under "windows explorer" and then "windows."  All
these items accumulate on a regular basis and can take up a lot of space.

Clearing these files weekly might not be a bad idea.

Jerry