Exploration Criteria

Hi folks,
I'm a futures day trader, recently I subscribe to a Real-Time Quotes
service ( Inter quote ), so I'm continuously On - Line and retrieving
quotes every few minutes. At the same time, I'm running  Metastock 6  with
three or four charts displayed. To my surprise, I've been getting messages
of "SYSTEM LOW IN RESOURCES, save your work and close some applications". I
check the system's performance, and sure enough, the computer has been as
low as 10 % of free memory !!.. My computer is a Pentium 150 Mhz with 48
Megs of RAM. Anybody with an explanation about this or a suggestion on what
to do?. I don't think I have to upgrade RAM to 128 Megs just to be
connected to the Internet and run Metastock !.
Any help from the computer gurus will be appreciated
Regards,
Efrain
efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx