ASND

Guy,
     It's never too early to claim victory <G>.  Looks like you were right on
the first resistance.  ASND closed below my Raff Regression Short Term Up
Trend Channel (STUTC) yesterday which is my normal sell signal.  However, when
I checked it to close the position this morning it was up 1 3/8 and back
inside the STUTC.  Since Raff Regression channels on limited data aren't as
good an indication as a longer term Trader Vic type channels that has been
confirmed a few times, I decided to wait and see.  If it drops back out of the
channel, I'll close the position.  If the channel doesn't hold, my next
support is at 45.  If it drops through 45, then 38 1/2 is the bottom of the
Long Term Up trend Channel.  My best guess is that yesterdays break of the
STUTC was a false break out, and the STUTC will hold.  If that happens, I'll
still be looking to sell covered calls around 57.
Jim