Re: autorun

>Delayed Update Dialog is not in my version of Downloader either.
>I have DownLforW ver. 6.0  (Build date Oct29 1996)
>What can I do?
>
>----------
>> From: Frank B. Gaylord <fbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: autorun
>> Date: Wednesday, April 23, 1997 2:00 AM
>>
>> >could someome please tell me how to put my dounloader on
autorun...ie..10pm
>> >automatic download without having to be at the computer to do it....i was
>> >told by equis that i can but cannot find it in the pull down menus...
>> >
>> >                                  ***************
>> >                                  Have a nice Day
>> >                                  Jim Kerwin
>> >                                  Atlanta,Georgia
>> >                                  ***************
>> >
>> >-----------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Jim -
>>
>>    To do your autorun, click on Tools|Download Prices, then do your stuff
>> with issues or directories, then you should see the Vendor Selection
>> window.  Within the window, under Options, there is a little box with
>> "Delayed Update" next to it.  That is the autorun option.  If you click on
>> it, then click on "OK," you should see the Delayed Update window in which
>> you enter when you want your autorun to happen.

------

Peter -

   My Downloader for Windows Version 6.0's built is of September 20, 1996.
I don't understand why your build does not afford the same Delayed Download
capability as in the above paragraph, but then, there are many things that
I do not understand.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/

---------