RE: ASND

--- Begin Message ---
To: "http://www.eqsupport"@equis.com
Subject: Writing custom Indicators
From: Myron B Slomka <mslomka@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 02:57:07 -0500

I am trying to write a custom indicator that will identify stocks whose
Low today and yesterday are above the 20 day moving average of their
respective closes.

I want to write the indicator as a binary wave so that it is plottable
and can be included in other binary waves.

If(L>mov(C,20,s) 1,0	works fine to identify those whose L today is
above today's 20 day simple mov agv.

I can't write a similar function to include yesterday's close and mov
avg.

The only I found in the metastock manual is the suggestion to use PREV
or P function.  I haven't been able to write one that works with either
and	If((L>mov(c,20,s)) and PREV, 1, 0	is accepted as one
writes the function but ignores yesterday's close.

Am I not understanding what the manual is saying??

Any suggestions from anybody??	Thanks

--- End Message ---