Re: MACD HISTOGRAM

Subject: Wade Cook Rolling Stocks

   > Today's Topics:
   >          WADE (didn't) COOK this up........
   >          Re: WADE (didn't) COOK this up........

Wade Cook has been appearing on the local Los Angeles Financial TV
station for some time now. One of the First "Rolling Stocks"  that he
reccomended  is Cineplex Odeon (CPX) (I think). He claims that it goes
from 1 to 2 and then back to 1 regularly many times a year. He buys it
at 1 (he says) and then puts in a sell order for it at 2, and when he
sells it, he puts in a buy order for the stock at 1.

Look it up on the charts and see how many times this year and last he
was able to make the trade. In My Opinion, his organization is just
another organization set up to get rich by selling things to investors,
not by investing himself. There is probably more money in selling
product to investors than there is in investing.

Dennis

---
 * SPEED 2.00 #1468 * Computer Lie #2: You don't need that much lower memory.