Re: [amibroker] Bad tick removal technique found

Hello All,

As promised I uploaded this AFL to the library.  Just search for Bad
Tick.  It also includes a section for testing out different
TimeFrameSet() and TimeFrameMode() for previewing the filtered data --
and a twist on two modes.  It requires 4.99 to function properly.

Dennis