Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: [amibroker] bar counter

Hello,

I am trying to implement a bar counter - this will indicate the number of bars between two ends of a trendline. The trendline in Amibroker(when double clicked) shows the x and y position of its ends, but I am not sure how to access this from a script. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

To give a general idea of how this is used, I have a system which relies on static bar counts from a starting point. The attached chart for Thursday (for the SP500) shows how turns are projected using 100 bar increments (on a 1min chart) starting from a low (blue arrow). The chart was generated with Wave59. I want to do the same using Amibroker.

Thank you in advance,
-VJ

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.