RE: [amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)
  • From: "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 07 Apr 2007 12:34:45 -0700
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:34:26 -0700

You prompted me to install 4.9.1.1 on my XP notebook [Sys shows XP Pro V
2002 SP 2], Duke
Again no sortie tikie [rgt-clk or menu].

Per my comment to TJ, not a big deal for me but puzzles always intrigue.

On a happier note, I feasted on CNBC's Friday substitution of "History of
Video Games" for the market talking heads.

Bob