Re: [amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)

Dingo hit on the issue that was affecting my lists which was that the
files were read only. I move DB's back and forth between computers and
along the way the attributes changed so once I changed the files no
problems. Sorting WL's works and no other issues so far. Might be worth
a try.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT