Re: [amibroker] help with ref()

You cannot use ref(X, -Barcount) as this is looking beyond the start
of the data.
last bar is barcount, so barcount-barcount = 0 which does not exist as
barcount starts counting at 1
to get the value of first bar from the last bar of the data use Ref(X,
-(Barcount-1) )
Just remember this will only give a value for the last bar of the chart

Also as already mentioned include the setbarsrequired function

--
Cheers
Graham