[amibroker] New Watch Lists Won't Integrate With Old Ones

I was among users who requested unlimited watch lists and I'm more than happy to see this implemented, but here is the warning to others: set aside some time to fix all your tree. In my case, old watch list names got mixed up with group/sector/industry names and I can see tickers from old watch lists in weird places. Maybe it's because my database is on a different partition than AB itself. A few examples:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4672/04062007064039ar2.png

1) O&G Serv is the name of an old watch list. This folder should be called Markets.

2) Ticker XDC-T at the bottom of this branch belonged to a watch list. I'll have to find out which one and remove it from here.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7774/04062007070157ax7.png

3) O&G Expl is the name of an old watch list. This folder should be called Sectors. Old Gold watch list somehow got attached to it.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1042/04062007070317pe2.png

4) Nickel is the name of an old watch list. This folder should be called Favourites. What is old Molybdenum watch list doing there is anyones guess.

5) Etc.

Personally, I have no complaints. I need a few hundred watch lists sorted alphabetically and an hour or two spent on the weekend fixing the tree is nothing compared to the benefits of this new functionality. Thanks TJ for implementing this.

Lester