Re: [amibroker] Re: AB vers 4.91

When I export a watchlist (RC-Export) it is not exporting the one I
selected. In this case it is watchlist 11, but the export is producing
file with watchlist 0 symbols

I am glad I had not tried the delete watchlist as this will mess up
many AFL that use the inwatchlist(11) function. If the watchlists will
continue to renumber themselves if I remove the empty ones then will
definitely need another way to identify them from AFL, eg by watchlist
name would be good.
I liked the empty watchlists being invisible in the tree as it saves a
lot of scrolling. The only time it was a bit of bother was with new
database where no lists existed, but this was only ever a small bother
and easy to work with.
I also like the way you can have more watchlists, although I have
never ever needed more than about 20 except for the databases using
premiumdata feed.

--
Cheers
Graham