RE: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.91.0 BETA release caused problem w Pattern Explorer

Fred,

Here is the first line in one of the AFL’s that gave me issues.   I reverted back to the older version of AB as of now

Here are the first two  lines in the AFL that I started to go through,  Syntax was something about the quotes “ “  as I remember it, this AFL is called Performance.afl  written by Bill Barnard

#include "Formulas\BB\Include\util1mk.afl"

#include "Formulas\BB\Include\ft-utilities7a.afl"

Looks to me as if all the AFL’s that have the Include in it were affected, that is where I started and it went on through the AFL just do not remember them all at this point

Mark