Re: [amibroker] Re: Multiple Broker.Application instances with multiple CPU machines

Hi Tomasz,

Can you help me with the code for the below.

Type objClassType;
>> > objClassType = Type.GetTypeFromProgID
>> > ("Broker.Application");
>> > application = Activator.CreateInstance(objClassType);

I have this. Now how can I update amibroker with the quotes in C#.

I have found this script. I am trying to do similar thing with my C# client.

Thanks.

AmiBroker = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application " );
fso = new ActiveXObject( "Scripting.FileSystemObject" );
f = fso.OpenTextFile( filename, ForReading);
f.SkipLine();
while ( !f.AtEndOfStream )
{
r = f.ReadLine();

/* split the lines using comma as a separator */
fields = r.split(",");

/* add a ticker - this is safe operation, in case that */
/* ticker already exists, AmiBroker returns existing one */
stock = AmiBroker.Stocks.Add( fields[ 0 ] );

Hello,

You can't. It involves not exe names but GUIDs stored in the registry.
This is the way how Microsoft designed OLE (exe automation servers).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com