[amibroker] Re: HELP! Save Quotetracker data in AB local database

I'm having a similar problem, although I'm using the IB plugin for
backfill:

I have created a database with local data storage enabled. Adding a
symbol to the database, I set the plugin to get 30 day 1-min
backfill. So, after having pulled down the 30 days of data this
should be stored locally. Save database and close AB. Load up AB
again, but change the plugin backfill to 1 day. Then, when selecting
the symbol only 1 day of data is shown - backfilled from IB.
Shouldn't this be pulled from the locally stored database?

Best Regards,
Henning

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>