[amibroker] Edit>send by email

I am using version 4.8 of AB professional, and I have had to stop using Outlook Express to SEND emails.  However, it does work to RECEIVE email.
When I try to use Edit>send by email, it  successfully opens outlook express, but every SEND fails, however, every RECEIVE works.

Is there a way to make AB default to www.mail.yahoo.com email when you click on edit>send by email?  BTW, I have never before tried to use Alerts.

I already went to tools>preferences>alerts, and entered www.mail.yahoo.com into  [SMPT server name (or IP)],  and I entered [POP3 before SMPT] in the Authentication method, and I also entered my yahoo user name and password.

I further entered my own information into the Sender and Recipient section, and then clicked on test, and I got this message> (failed to connect to pop three server).

In 1992, I read that Yahoo made it impossible to SEND emails from email handlers like Outlook Express.  However, even after 1992, my Outlook Express continued to to be able to SEND AB charts as long as I was using still using SWbell DSL.  (Yahoo and Swbell formed some sort of partnership several years ago).

The problem is that I just moved out of the SWbell DSL service AREA in Dallas, Tx.  and I now have a new CABLE internet supplier, Grande Communications, and I now live in the Denton Texas zip code. I find it interesting that my old swbell.net email address still works. I am now using my yahoo email address.

I searched and found and downloaded the ypop software that enables Outlook Express to emulate around  this deliberate Yahoo limitation, but so far, I am not capable of making it work.

I would like to make the sending function of Outlook Express work again, or to be able to make yahoo email send my charts by email.

Does anyone have ideas?  Ron D