[amibroker] Re: IB Controller - getting order info

Hi Herman,

thanks for your message...i've looked into the archives but i'm still
at a loss.

Basically I would like to draw horizontal lines which represent
pending bracket trades.

I would like to avoid plotting and 'remembering' the orders when I
place the trade through IB Controller: I'd rather read the orders
from the pending orders list. Reason is to ensure AB is updated even
if it is restarted/used with different IB Accounts etc...

These trades show in the pending list and the columns available
contain limit/stop prices. Up to now I have been able to retreive the
status of these orders using getStatus(), but I would also need to
retrieve the stop and limit prices in order to plot the lines. Would
you think this is possible at all?

thanks again,

Claude