[amibroker] IB Controller - getting order info

Title: AmiBroker User's List

Hi All,

I am in the process of building an indicator which uses the IB Controller interface in order to plot position and order info back onto a price chart.

Up to now, I have been able to implement all information I require as regards to open positions, however, I have not found a way to retrieve order information.

I would typically have a bracket order set up for every open position. All the info I need, regardless of whether or not the orders have been placed through the interface, is listed in the “Pending Orders” section of the interface. Question is: is it possible to use the info from this list, programmatically in the indicator code?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Claude