From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:38 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Followup Problem -- Re: Equity() Command

Ken,

Please re-read what I wrote before:
"Equity without any parameters uses LAST BACKTEST settings".

This means ALL backtest settings, not only range.
If your AA settings are such that they disallow trades (for example "allow
pos size shrinking" turned off and pos size too large comparing to available
equity) - Equity won't generate trades as well.

Please keep in mind that Equity() function was provided to allow to plot
Equity chart AFTER RUNNING backtest.
Therefore it must use AA settings. Otherwise results would be inconsistent
with backtest.

So please go to AA and check the settings. Or better yet
- run your code in the BACKTESTER (I mean AA).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com