[amibroker] Re: Using buy price

Hi Graham

I tried your first suggestion, ie

Buy=Cross(C,EMA(Close,20));

Sell=C<ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice);

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Should buy on a cross above the EMA and only sell if C<BuyPrice.

It works OK as long as no new buy signals have occurred since entry.
If they have it uses these as the basis for BuyPrice rather than the
original BuyPrice.

Tried the exrem function to force AB to ignore the excess signals but
no luck.

These excess signals are a real pain!  I've had problems with them
before.

Thanks

Haders