Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 6:00 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] FFT

No, I'm not saying that MESA will give better results than a "better" FFT (is MESA a "better" FFT?).  That judgment cannot be made until you leave the hypothetical and have a "better" FFT to talk about.  Until then statistics help identify valid cycles and MESA offers some advantages, including noise filtering and ability to handle shorter cycles.  Good luck in your search.

Bill