Lots of echoed e-mails, was: Re: [amibroker] "out of boundary" array

Dingo,

If by *bounce* you mean daemon delivery failure etc; yes I have been
getting 5-30 per day after posting.
I assumed some group member had a mail mutation that was resending
group messages as an imposter.

Let's hope amibrokeruser was the source, (unknown to him I am sure),
as recent action will have put an end to it.

note disposable z.123 address dumped

BrianB2

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> I'm not so sure it's Dennis' fault. Recently I've been getting
hundreds of
> "bounce" messages from all over the world when I send a msg to this
forum.
> The bouncers all think that I sent the msg and not yahoo.  It
doesn't happen
> every time but enuf to swamp my email.

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Tomasz Janeczko
> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 8:43 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Lots of echoed e-mails, was: Re: [amibroker] "out of
boundary"
> array
>

> Sorry Dennis, but it seems that you have loop on your e-mail
account and
> you are resending everything back to the list so I had to remove
you from
> the list
> to prevent echoing everything.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

sized "array".
<http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?varset>
> r.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?varset
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Volume
> > at Price calculation.
> > here's the piece of code give me "subscription out of range"
error:

> > -----------------------------------
> > price = floor(C);
> > Vap = NULL; // volume at price array
> >
> > for ( i = 0; i <= barcount; i++ ) {
> > Vap[price[i]] = Vap[price[i]] + V[i]; // accumulate volume @ price
> > }
> > -------------------------------------
> > I need a "out of boundary" array to make the calculation simple.
> > Do I have to use AFL Script Host in order to have my "out of
boundary"
> array?
> >
> > Thank you
> > Eric

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroke <http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/>
r.com/devlog/

> > http://www.amibroke <http://www.amibroker.com/support.html>
> r.com/support.html

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM