[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

Dave,
Frankly, I usually forget about the library at the AB site. When I
think of uploaded files I usually just think about the Yahoo site. Is
one site considered "better" than the other?

I was sent the information to ftp my file to the AFL Library but
after seeing yours, I don't see any reason to have "competing" files
doing the same thing.

I like the classifications in yours and it is also pretty current.
(Actually I think I started with downloading yours several months ago
but then it began taking on a life of its own). I see each file has
some things the other one doesn't (mostly having to do with graphing
styles and shapes and colors). What if I leave mine at the Yahoo site
and if (when) you add the latest functions/keywords and you want to
upload yours to the Yahoo site, I'll delete mine.

Aside from the word differences, I think the main differences between
our files are that mine is case insensitive (Nocase in the header
line) and I added operators, etc. into separate groups just to get
different coloring. As for the case insensitivity, I can type things
the way I want and then let the AB editor change it to the case it
likes best (don't think you can do this with UltraEdit). But this is
a matter of user preference so they could include Nocase or not.

Let me know what you think.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>