Re: [amibroker] Change RightSide ValueScale

Title = "Close  " +  writeval(Close,1.2);

----- Original Message -----
From: "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amibrokeryahoogroups" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:32 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Change RightSide ValueScale

> I would like for the values that are shown at the righthand side of the
chart to be the values  of the BAR THAT I LAST CLICKED, instead of  the
values of the actual last bar shown on the chart.

> Do any of you know how to do this.
> If not, then I would like to see a title example that would allow me to
have these "LAST PLACE CLICKED" values show up in the title line.  I have 30
of these values that I would like to see appear.  My POPUP MENU is maxed out
at 26 values.  I found the below pasted code  in a Demarker Indicator that
does show a value in the title line of the original Demarker indicator,  but
I could not get it to work for any of my values when I modified it so that
>>GRAPHO=my AFLcodedvalue;
>
> I saw nothing in preferences that talked about doing this.
>
> For instance, If one of you would be kind enough to post a working example
of this title that works.  >>>Title="Stochk(14)+Rsi(14)";, then I think I
could figure out how to modify it to work in my title.