[amibroker] Re: TASC CD

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "richardlboroff" <rboroff@xxxx>
wrote:
> No they aren't.
>
> What you can do is order the Conference CD which includes the
> workshop also.
>
> it's a 2 cd set, and both people are on both cd's
>
> plus the files they discuss in both talks are included
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

As someone who is relatively new (6 months) to Amibroker-and this
type of coding in general-I can enthusiastically recommend these
CDs. I have yet to get through all of them, but what I have taken in
so far has put me years ahead of where I would be on my own.

A heartfelt "THANK YOU!" to all the presenters, and especially to
Richard who edited and produced the CDs.

-Eric.