[amibroker] Updated mailing list archives are available

Yuki,
There are no two ways to see the graphs because
a. The percentage in both trendlines AND H&S is the same [3%]
I always keep this 3% for all Nikkei graphs in order to have the
comparison.
b. The Nikkei rising wedge IS NOT FORMATED YET.
It will appear, perhaps, if the last bar will be a peak and the next
highs fall BELOW -3% of this peak. It may happen but it may not, we
donīt know yet. This is the way the trendlines work. A peak is
recognised as a peak, as soon as prices confirm this -3% [or any
other preselected %].
The available trendlines for now are the ones in the gif, for the 3%
I use, there are no other trendlines.
Dimitris Tsokakis