Re: [RT] Wavelet

  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:24:53 -0500
  • From: "SergeyTS" <tarassov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] Wavelet

Hello,

Sergey: Does this mean it has a way to go up before topping (going to the red,yellow?)
This is non directional indicator. It shows us the cycles activity and nothing more.

This is an example:

I download last 1000 5min bars, this is wavelet diagram:

The yellow stripe indicates us that 175 bars cycle is active last 12 trading days.

I drag this cycle to price chart and got the projection line based on this cycle.

Best regards.
Sergey.

Sergey: Does this mean it has a way to go up before topping (going to the red,yellow?)