Re: [RT] DJI USD FTSE - Kevin

  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:55:58 -0700
  • From: Kevin B Bantz <kevinbantz@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] DJI USD FTSE - Kevin

On Feb 22, 2010, at 12:34 AM, LB wrote:

 Kevin,

 On the DJIA cycle chart you showed on feb. 8th.
  It basicly showed the correct curve but, it showed down till the last of
march.  I was wondering once you see that it bottomed and turned up at least
short term, can you recalcute the cycle and get a new projection early
enough to help with trading.
 I was wondering if you can send an update chart of the cycle?  Showing what
may happen over the 30 to 60 days?
 I am interested in this type of cycle work.  I was wondering if there was a
low cost product similar to what you use?