[RT] Nightly Update

I have been working with a sentiment indicator, and having very good results. Of course, as soon as I share it, it will go hay-wire, right?  Well, let's see.

Sentiment for today 2/18/10 was +68%.  As expected with any sentiment over 60%, the ^DJI finished up +84 points (0.8%)

Sentiment for tomorrow (2/19/10) is at +60% as of 8pm CST. So we should expect the markets to make some more gains.

Of importance is the large number of stock that have been forming Evening Stars the last few days, and those now completing wave 4 of the decline since their mid January highs.

A big move down is coming.  Next week we have multiple CIT signals: astrological, cycles, and Gann reversals are all present.

Stocks of interest are: AMED, MOS, CYT,STXS, CTSH, FTI, and VRX.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)